Who is Engle Martin & Associates?
In 1997, Engle Martin & Associates was formed with a comprehensive business philosophy: to provide the best insurance claim adjustment results in the industry, present the most talented personnel, foster an innovative and professional leadership team, and develop client-focused technology.
Today, with 70 offices and 650+ employees, Engle Martin is a national company that continues to set new standards for the industry. By fully engaging with our clients, we develop customized, result-oriented claims solutions.
Our broad range of services enables us to provide a variety of claims solutions, including the following:
- Excess & Surplus Insurance Companies
- Lloyd’s/London Company Markets
- Admitted Lines Insurance Companies
- Bermuda Insurance Companies
- Program Managers
- Self-Insured Retentions (SIRs)
- Nationwide Service Through 70 offices with 650+ Insurance Professionals
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Privately-Held and Owner-Operated
- Sarbanes-Oxley SSAE 16 Type II Certified Vendor
- Advanced 10th Generation Integrated Data Network System