Engle Martin’s expertise-at-the ready means you have a partner that serves as a standalone claim’s solution or a complement to an existing operation. Our team understands your needs and delivers results accurately, on-time, and on-budget.
Engle Martin’s Third-Party Administrative Claims Management team ensures detailed coverage analysis, accurate loss quantification, prompt resolution, and efficient vendor management for carriers, self-insured entities, captives, and more. Our highly trained claims professionals understand coverage application and when to apply expert resources to deliver better outcomes. We serve various industries, including transportation, inland marine, subrogation, commercial real estate, construction, restaurants, retail, hospitality, and others.
In 2021 Engle Martin’s parent company acquired Synergy Adjusting Corporation. Synergy provides Delegated Authority Services along with claims management in the Excess and Surplus (E&S) Lines marketplace, with an emphasis on the London Market. Our President, Stephen Beene describes our partnership this way: “Synergy strongly supports our core business, but more importantly, it reflects our commitment to strengthening our service to the London and the E&S Lines markets. Synergy’s focus on people and performance has enabled it to achieve an exceptional reputation for delivering outstanding service which blends in well with our view of building an enduring organization.”
- SOC1 Type II Compliant
- Secure claims management system offers a real time source to claims information 24/7
- Capability to provide customized data and claims analytics
- Escrow statement audits
- MMSEA Reporting and Medicare compliance services
- Catastrophic response abilities
- Robust peer review processes
- In-house IT/IS staff with extensive experience
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capabilities
- Customized account instructions per programBordereaux management
- Monthly loss run & bank reconciliation
- Stewardship reports to monitor trends and data
- Segregated funding