Construction | Builder's Risk
Engle Martin’s Construction | Builder's Risk Group (CBRG) has industry-proven expertise in the construction and builder’s risk sector when claims arise.
Our team of Executive General Adjusters, backed by national resources, is prepared to meet ever-changing exposures, coverage terms and claim challenges. Since each builder’s risk claim is unique and different, it is vital to control the claim from the very beginning and being involved in advanced loss planning is the Engle Martin differential. Our adjusters invest their time upfront, jointly developing strategies between the policyholder, brokers and carriers as the cornerstone of our service relationship to all stakeholders.
Engle Martin Provides:
- Executive General Adjuster appointment: Single point of contact
- Pre-construction loss strategies with policyholder/broker/underwriters
- Geographical abilities and resources for immediate deployment
Key Areas of Specialization
- Business Interruption
- Completed Operations
- Consequential Loss
- Construction Delays
- Contingent/DIC Delay in Start-Up/Loss of Profits
- Green Building Coverage
- Inland Marine
- New Construction/ Renovation/ Rehabilitation
- Pollution Liabilities
- Public & Private Development Initiatives
- Subcontractor Default
“I am happy to give insurance claim work to Engle Martin & Associates. I find them reliable and loyal to myself and the needs of Tokio Marine.”- Christopher Miley, National General Adjuster, Tokio Marine Management, Inc.